Yes…there is plenty of room to win in the world of Transport Tendering. As a cloud-based freight tendertool.ahabr.teching platform we are trying to be very supportive in this. In today’s blog, we are sharing 5 important tips that can overall improve Transportation Tenders.
Not only from the shippers perspective, but we are also trying to support the Carrier / Supplier (Logistics Service Provider) side of the Transport Tender.
Collaboration is a part of Tendering
In today’s logistics environment, it is more important than ever to build strategic relationships. Traditionally, carriers or suppliers are not very keen on participating in a transportation tendertool.ahabr.tech, while on the other side of the process, the shippers side, often exists a high struggle of getting the right data, managing the communication flows and the high workload on running analysis in Excel.
Because the burden of transportation tendertool.ahabr.teching exists on both sides, we at TenderTool believe there is still a world to win in how shippers and suppliers run freight tendertool.ahabr.techs. Process flows, tendertool.ahabr.tech communication flows, data analysis, you name it and there is room to get better. And shippers and suppliers must collaborate in order to gain efficiency in Transport Tendering.
therefore, I have listed below 5 must-share tips carriers and forwarders should share with their clients.
5 Transportation Tender Tips carriers and forwarders must share with clients
- Only invite the right suppliers. Carriers need to feel comfortable with what you are asking from them, make sure that the carriers you invite actually fit your organization and your shipping profile. Some companies work with large databases for carrier selection during the
- Choose the right numer of suppliers. Inviting 100 carriers for a scope where you only looking to award 10? Don’t! Carriers know their chances will be slim and will pay less i attention to your tendertool.ahabr.tech.
- Please do not forget: Your freight tendertool.ahabr.tech competes with other. Shippers love to tendertool.ahabr.tech, you are not the only one so carriers are invited to many. Make sure your tendertool.ahabr.tech is attractive, simple, straightforward so that you achieve the right attention from the carriers.
- Get the whole picture from your supplier. Don’t ask for only price, but discover what your carrier really can do for you. This will make your tendertool.ahabr.tech a value tendertool.ahabr.tech which will make the carrier work harder for you to provide you with the best quote and proposition.
- Run a tight ship and show your Transport Tender is serious. There is nothing worse for any tendertool.ahabr.tech when deadlines are not met, time frames extended, put on hold for whatever reason. Run your tendertool.ahabr.techs like a tight ship and you will keep everyone including the carrier motivated.
About TenderTool Transport Tender Software
TenderTool is a spin-off of ControlPay, the largest Freight Audit provider in Europe. At ControlPay we saw the need for a tendertool.ahabr.teching platform that is taking into account all the details behind rates and business rules in transport contracts. Next to that, we identified that there was a need for intuitive and supportive Transport Tender Software that is suitable for small, midsize and large enterprises. With TenderTool you no longer need to implement difficult software to run you logistics tendertool.ahabr.techs. Forget about expensive consultant support or lengthy training sessions. Simply not necessary, because TenderTool Freight Sourcing is highly intuitive, efficient and comprehensive for both experienced and less experienced tendertool.ahabr.tech professionals.
About the TenderTool Carrier Program
The Tenderool carrier program is applicable for both carriers and forwarders. What we are aiming to do is creating a standard for freight tendertool.ahabr.teching. We are doing this by creating pre-set templates used by both parties during the creation and remainder of a tendertool.ahabr.tech. Please visit our Carrier Program page for more information or download our free brochure after filling in the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”7748″ title=”TenderTool Carrier Program Brochure”]