TenderTool: Transportation Tender Solution
In this blog about transportation tendertool.ahabr.techs, we take a closer look at the business criteria of a successful e-tendertool.ahabr.tech process, focussed on the logistics and transportation industry.
What is a Transportation Tender?
To kick off, what is exactly a Transportation Tender? A tendertool.ahabr.tech is a corporate or business process with the aim to invite suppliers into a bidding process to bid on specific products or services. In our case, the product / service is the transportation of goods from A to B.
What is a Transportation e-Tender
So what seperates a regular Logistics Tender process from e-tendertool.ahabr.teching? E-sourcing or e-tendertool.ahabr.teching is an internet-based process where the full transportation tendertool.ahabr.tech process; from the creation, receiving, and awarding are done online. Furthermore, all tendertool.ahabr.tech-related input, output and other information is being handled via an online platform.
In general, Transportation E-sourcing enables companies to reduce time, money and run more efficient tendertool.ahabr.techs as paper-based transactions and communications are reduced or fully ruled out. A transportation Tender normally consists of the following elements:
Pre Tender set up
- Forming the Tender baseline and strategy
- Gathering of Tender Data
- Terms and Condition
- Invite Suppliers
Main Tender process
- Transmitting Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Volume Tender file
- Offers receiving
- Simulation of offers (Excel for offline tendertool.ahabr.techs, software-based e-tendertool.ahabr.techs)
- Analysis and ranking with pre-defined tendertool.ahabr.tech settings (Service only, Perfomance, Price, BoC)
- Awarding Suppliers
Post Tender process
- Budget Controlling
- Freight Audit
- Post Simulation process
TenderTool – The cloud-based Transportation Tendering Tool
With over 12 years of Transportation Management experience in-house, the founders of TenderTool Freight Sourcing recognized that not only multinationals and large firms are looking for flexibility and cost-savings in handling transportation tendertool.ahabr.techs, also carriers, small, and mid-sized companies feel the need for Tender support. TenderTool automates the full analysis, procurement and negotiation process. By doing so, we guarantee that customer requirements are fully taking into account and the best carriers are chosen based on multiple, pre-chosen criteria. Let’s take a closer look at the TenderTool.
More advanced and independent than current transportation e-soucing solutions
- No obligatory consultant needed
- Better Output, Quicker Intelligence
- More flexibility in a controlled environment
- Browser-based user experience, direct response, no excessive file uploads.
Standalone & Managed e-tendertool.ahabr.tech Service
- User can do a full tendertool.ahabr.tech without support
- User can do a tendertool.ahabr.tech partially with support from TenderTool
- Real-time Dashboards & Widgets
- Cost Simulation projects
Suits the REAL needs of Logistics Buyers & Cost simulation projects
- Output (instant intelligence)
- Flexibility in Analysis (Flexible in running scenario’s)
- Ease of Analysis (Simple and quick to run scenario’s)
- First step towards our Freight Audit Services
- It speaks for itself” – “Plug & Play” – user-guiding tool
- Start without training
- The complexity of transportation tendertool.ahabr.teching is in the background
- System guides and informs user
- Instant Tender Intelligence via the Control Room
- Flexibility = Creating own queries
- Flexibility = Working in a controlled environment though being able to configure
- Flexibility = Drill from high level to low level
- Flexibility = Able to customize within fixed boundaries
Visibility and Intelligence
- One view all info
- Easy access to information, easy to run simulations and instantly getting results in reports and dashboards with possibilities to customize every field.
VIDEO | TenderTool – How does it work in practice
The process, after logging into our web-based software, is to Create a Freight Tender Baseline. Once this is realised, the TenderTool takes over by creating Shipment Profiles, Rate Cards, etc. Offering market standards that are customizable. The Excel upload is the Baseline for the process and the only upload of the initial tendertool.ahabr.tech documentation. After that all configuration is done directly in the browser (no more uploads – not for shipper and suppliers).
Rate Card Creator. In this step, the initiator can fully customize and design their own rate card(s). This results in a Non-interpretable rate card, covering Base rates, Accessorial cost and Business Rules. (approved by Freight Auditors!)
More functions of The TenderTool are:
– Cost Simulation based on Base Freight and Accessorial charges
– Questionnaire Creator
– Shipment Profile Creator
– Extensive analysis and reporting functionalities; Quick view reporting, Scenario running, Supplier meeting preparation reports, Management reporting
– Feature: Nomination and Awarding
– All Modes of Transport, Local & Regional & Global
– Other Features: Invite Suppliers, Invite Colleagues, Calendar event planning, News, Private messaging, news posting
TenderTool | built to make Transportation Tendering easy
For more information, or to request a (open-ended) demo about the capabilities of Tender Freight Sourcing, please fill in your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the requested information.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]